DICE have started rolling out a new Battlefield 4 update for PS3 and Xbox 360. A short period of downtime is expected with this update.
Changes on both platforms are as follows…
- Improved/reduced explosion induced camera shake
- Rent A Server bug fixes
- Character collision improvements
- Reduced object damage mismatch between client/server
- Fix for explosion pack not being able to be shot sometimes
- Improvements for client side packet loss
- Added controller option to swap functionality of the bumper and trigger buttons
- Carrier: fix for invisible walls stopping bullets
In addition, the Xbox 360 has the following additional changes…
- Physics optimization for Naval Strike Wave Breaker rocks
- Fix for issue where clients with low bandwidth would not be able to enter squad menu
This list is pretty much in line with the earlier announcement. Expect to see similar release for the other platforms soon.