A new server patch has been released for Battlefield 4. The change details are as follows for all platforms…
- Fix for an issue where Battle Pickups couldn’t be picked up by players
- Fix for an issue where players would spawn beneath the terrain
- Chain Link default time limit changed to 20 minutes
- Various backend related fixes
The PC has one additional change…
- Fix for a crash caused by players using team overrides on rented servers
Changing the default time limit for Chain Link to 20 minutes is a good move as games were over far too quickly. “Various backend related fixes” is strangely vague, though – if I can find further details on this I’ll publish them.