EA have announced that the Battlefield Hardline beta will continue for an additional week, ending on Thursday, June 26th at 12pm PST (June 27th, 8am GMT).
Personally, I didn’t realise there had been a deadline in the first place (maybe I would have played Hardline a little more if I’d realised. Oh well).
Registration for PlayStation 4 players and instant access for PC is still open until Sunday, June 22nd at 12pm PST (June 23rd, 8am GMT).
If you hadn’t already realised there are rewards for signing up…
Just for signing up you’ll receive:
- Weapon camo/skin in Battlefield Hardline
- Weapon sight in Battlefield Hardline
- Additional Battlefield Hardline content
- Unique dog tag in Battlefield 4
The Battlefield Hardline gear will be available when the game releases on October 21, 2014. The Battlefield 4 unique dog tag will be available in the game next month.
In addition there are some Beta challenges…
- Reach Rank 10, Get a Special Battlepack at Launch: Score a special Battlepack in the retail launch of Battlefield Hardline by reaching rank 10 during the beta.
- Enable Facebook Sharing, Get $1K In-Game Cash: Enable Facebook Sharing when firing up Battlefield Hardline or through the in-game Options and land yourself $1K in-game cash to spend on additional weapons and gadgets