Update/patch 1.02 has been released for Battlefield Hardline. Unless noted, changes affect all platforms.
- Bronze packs – changes made to the last slot drop to improve the chances of collectibles and vouchers rather than boosts.
- Silver packs – made the first 3 slots like a Bronze pack, and removed any chances of getting standard drops and increased the chances of collectibles for the last slot.
- Gold packs – made the first 4 slots as Silver pack, and removed any chances of getting standard items, drops advanced vouchers and greatly increased the chances of getting superior or distinguished items.
- Adjusted the RPG to only have 1 ammo when picked up from a vehicle trunk and to have less splash damage.
- Fixed a crash related to some specific Nvidia based video cards.
- Fixed some low reproduction crashes related to video card drivers. PC only.
- Fixed crashes in multiplayer based on data from BugSentry (internal crash tracking tool for live servers). PC and PS4 only.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in the customisation screen. Xbox One only.
- Fixed a crash related to opening the final door in the single player level “The Turn”. PS3 only.
- Fixed a crash in the single player campaign related to running out of memory. PS3 only.
- Bullet impacts near the player no longer cause camera shake in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue in the Hollywood Heights map that allowed players to grab cash through a roof in the Blood Money game mode.
- Optimised game engine to increase graphics performance while punkbuster is running. PC only.
- Fixed an issue where the Hotwire game mode was showing as available for the Hollywood Heights MP map.
- Adjusted Team Death Match spawns so player is closer to friendlies and further from enemies.
- Adjusted tickets to 600 for Conquest Small and 999 for Conquest Large.
- Added Conquest Large to the Growhouse map.
- Fixed an issue were some game modes didn’t have the correct amount of tickets. PC only.
- Fixed an issue with inviting friends during the Rescue game mode. Xbox 360 only.
- Fixed an issue with players getting kicked for being idle too long when joing a Crosshair or Rescue game mode. Xbox 360 only.
- Fixed an issue with server customisation settings for certain game modes.
- Added ability to clear and save a maplist when using the remote console server controls. PC only.
- Increased the size of the text character limit for the MP map lists. PC only.
- Enable automatic muting of bad reputation users when they joining games with good reputation users. Xbox One only.
- Rent-a-Server functionality added. Consoles only.
- Shortcut Kits added.
- Updated game to support all items granted in Shortcut Kits.
- Fixed an issue where players who finished Episode 1 in the single player trial needing to replay the level when continuing to play after upgrading to the full game. Xbox One only.
- Fixed an issue were a squad leader gets disconnected and the new leader cannot kick members of the squad or disband the squad. Xbox One and PS4 only.
- Fixed an issue where players could bypass the timer at the beginning of the round during Rescue and Crosshair.
- Fixed an issue with the Chinese language EULA referring to another game title. PC only.
- Fixed issues where invites/joins were not functioning correctly if joining user performs invite/join after leaving a quick match game. Xbox One only.
- Fixed an issue with the console becoming unresponsive after accepting an invite. Xbox 360 only.
- Reduced the health of the couch and reduced the rate at which it can be repaired.
- Adjusted the criminal and law enforcement variants of the sedan so that they now take the same damage per bullet from weapons.
- K10 – reduced start damage to 33 and end damage to 8
- Saiga, PTR 91, HCAR, and HK51 – reduced the amount of vertical recoil
- RO993 – increased the rate of fire to 850
- Jury 410 – increased the amount of damage per pellet to 20
- FMG9 – increased max damage to 25
- Battle Rifle ammo – increased min damage to 25
- AKM – bullet min damage decreased to 24
- Corrected the weapon license price for the Uzi. Xbox 360 only.
- Fixed an issue with the IRNV/FLIR optics not highlighting enemies in certain cases. Xbox 360 only.