For the 100th article, I thought it would be nice to re-cap some of the best so far.
These are the articles that can really help to improve your Battlefield experience.
- Is it time to give the M2 SLAM a chance? – everything you ever wanted to know about the SLAM but were afraid to ask
- 11 ways to legitimately boost your points in Battlefield 4
- MBT gunner tips for Battlefield 4 – tank gunner tips and, for those who prefer to drive them, tips on how to treat your gunner
- MBT loadout in Battlefield 4 – what’s the best way to equip your tank?
- Battlefield 4: Top 5 Ways to Stop Roof Campers
- Domination Quick Reference Maps
- Battlefield 4 Conquest Large Map Tips – Golmud Railway
- Battlefield 4 Conquest Large Map Tips – Zavod 311
- Battlefield 4 – Paracel Storm Map Tips
Battlefield 4 Options
Those options you can fiddle with to improve your in-game experience
- Sensitivity and aim assist – are these options worth changing?
- Battlefield audio options – yes, this really can improve your gameplay!
- Network smoothing – what is it and should you use it?
Getting the best out of your hardware.
- The Ultimate Guide to Battlefield 4 Emblems
- Setting up your Battlefield Veteran Status
- How to Change your Battlelog user name
And Everything Else
- Publishing PlayStation 4 videos on YouTube
- Using WordPress to run a Clan website
- Finding a Battlefield Clan Host
- Is Operation Metro broken?
And last, but no means least, the completely, totally, unofficial Battlefield Glossary.