As predicted, DICE have launched their Community Test Environment for PC owners.
Here’s how to get involved…
This community program will be available on PC only. However, the goal is for our learnings to benefit all platforms when possible. To access the CTE, you will need to be a Battlefield 4 Premium member. Players will have to download a separate game client, then connect to an infrastructure and Battlelog version solely set up for testing purposes.
- Visit http://cte.battlelog.com/bf4/communitytest/
- Read and accept the Terms of Service and Agreement
- Log into Origin with your existing account username and password (your account must have Premium activated in order to proceed)
- Start Origin and download the new Battlefield 4 CTE game client that now should be visible
- Install the Battlelog browser plugin
- Get familiar with the guidelines by visiting the Forums on http://cte.battlelog.com/bf4/forum/
Initially, only Battlefield 4 Premium members will be able to opt-in, and there will be a limit to how many can join. They do have plans to expand to a larger player base in the future.